I've Moved!

As of July 3, 2013, I have changed blog location! You can now find me blogging on my new blog, The Giant Pencil. Click the link below to view.

http://thegiantpencil.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Footenotes: One Final Post...Maybe

You might have noticed that the quality of my blog posts here has gone down dramatically. I sure have. So I realized today that I can't put it off anymore.

I am now closing one door and opening another. 

Today will be the day where I stop using this blog.

Today is also the day that I am opening my other blog, The Giant Pencil!

It's kind of bittersweet, but overall, I'm glad I made another blog. This blog was sort of a test run, and it IS a mess. But now I have a new start, now that I know what I'm doing. 

But I won't stop blogging on here forever. I might occasionally post first drafts of my reviews. But they will also appear in a better format in my new blog, so you might as well look there. 

So, bye, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment