I've Moved!

As of July 3, 2013, I have changed blog location! You can now find me blogging on my new blog, The Giant Pencil. Click the link below to view.

http://thegiantpencil.blogspot.com

Monday, January 21, 2013

Hey!

Hi everyone! How's it going? I'm doing great, if anyone was wondering. No? Alright, whatever floats your boat.

So I guess I'll start out by introducing myself. Hi. I'm Emma. Nice to meet you. My hobbies are reading (obviously), photo editing, eating, drinking (I'm on a soda/juice/water diet, no alcohol for me), and sitting (my favorite sport!). If you haven't guessed it already, I'm not that interesting of a person. But, unfortunately, that's what this blog is going to be about.

I'M SORRY THAT I SUCK!!!

....haha. Just kidding. I don't like to deflate my own ego like that. I think I'm an awesome person because, you know, anyone that likes to read is awesome. Or, at the very least, anyone that's reading this blog post right now. You. You're awesome for coming here. And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. You're smart to because you came to my blog instead of some other site that hates lava lamps or something. 'Cause no one in their right mind would hate a lava lamp, am I right?

Yes, this is my lamp attempt at being funny. Just bare with me.

But....yeah. I think I'm done for tonight. See ya all later!

Yours not-so truly,

Emma Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment