I've Moved!

As of July 3, 2013, I have changed blog location! You can now find me blogging on my new blog, The Giant Pencil. Click the link below to view.

http://thegiantpencil.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Book Blog: Crank by Ellen Hopkins


At first I hated it.
And then I loved it.

No one told me it was a book of poems. Or at least something that looked like poems. But that's exactly what it was. 

I hate poems. 
I love poems.

Bree/Kristina was so messed up. I hated her for doing that to herself. But in the end, I just felt sorry for her.

Ellen Hopkins does something to you, inside. She makes you feel for her characters, makes you feel their despair, their happiness, their sickness. And in the least amount of words possible. 

This book was the worst thing I ever read. 
This book was the best thing I ever read. 

Rating: 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment