I've Moved!

As of July 3, 2013, I have changed blog location! You can now find me blogging on my new blog, The Giant Pencil. Click the link below to view.

http://thegiantpencil.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Footnotes: Unsatisfied With My Blog(s)

Yes, the title pretty much says it all. I'm unsatisfied with this blog and Information Forest. It became something that I really wasn't hoping for. So, as a summ project for myself, I'm thinking of starting over. No, don't worry, this blog will still be here. But it will be archived. I'll begin the slow, tedious process of transferring each post over to the new blog and editing it appropriately. When this change happens, I'll let you know and post the link here. If I have the guts to make the big change.

This will also mean that Information Forest will also be archived (once again). I was thinking about started the whole book description thing, but then I realized that it didn't make any sense. Readers don't want to look at TWO pages instead of one. It's one too many tabs. So I'll be working on that tool

And I want a better blog name. I've been calling this one "Emma Reader's Blog" just because I couldn't think up a better name. I keep telling myself that I'm going to change it, but I never did. And now I'm afraid that if I change the name and the URL doesn't correspond, then readers might get confused. Which is why I want to start "fresh".

So yes, I'm considering the concept of redoing my whole blog. But it's still a concept. I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment