I've Moved!

As of July 3, 2013, I have changed blog location! You can now find me blogging on my new blog, The Giant Pencil. Click the link below to view.

http://thegiantpencil.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Booked Dates: Mother's Day

So, I always do a little research for Booked Dates, and this one is no exception. And, even though so many people don't like it, I used Wiki. It's actually pretty reliable for something as casual as a blog.

But does anyone ever wonder who puts the pictures on Wiki? You can search a celebrity and a billion photos of him or her looking awesome pop up, but one of the ugliest photos is used for his or her Wiki page. I guess it's to show their real side. But this is a little different.

As you can see, this is a picture of the Wiki Mother's Day page. Seems pretty legit, right? But what caught my eye was the little pink/purple/blue/green color on the right. The Mother's Day card. It's cute and obviously done by a kid (I hope), but there's nothing that stands out about it. What I want to know is why that particular card was chosen. Why, out of the millions of other cards, did someone pick this one?

...Anyway. Mother's Day is to celebrate mothers. And EVERYONE should be celebrating it. Trust me; everyone has a mother. 

So, here's a shout out to all those mothers or mothers to be...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment