I've Moved!

As of July 3, 2013, I have changed blog location! You can now find me blogging on my new blog, The Giant Pencil. Click the link below to view.

http://thegiantpencil.blogspot.com

Monday, May 27, 2013

Footnotes: What's Up With My Other Blog

I've got a lot of free time, so I thought I'd look at my second blog.

Yes, that's right. I have a second blog. Well, actually, it's my first blog. It's how I got on blogger. What I had got the idea from reading (pretty much the same way I made this one ^_^). I would read a book, wait anxiously for a sequel, and when it comes out, I had forgotten the first story completely. My idea was that I write a detailed description for each book and post it on a website so that I can view it instead of having to reread the whole book. And I thought it would be nice to have it online so other people could read it too.

Up to now, I haven't been updated the blog. So it looked like this.

You can see that the last thing I posted was when I read (and completed) Switched by Amanda Hocking. Which was, like, even before I started this blog (I think). But what's really weird is that this blog is constantly being viewed! How do I know this? Because I decided to check up on it. I have decided that I was going to revive the blog so I can have book descriptions (no, not ones that I have written. That takes too much time) for the books that I review here! If you don't understand, that's okay. You'll get it later.

Anyway. Here's the new and "improved" blog look!


It's not the final product, but it's good enough for now. I'll be posting some book descriptions and posting the link to the respective book review. 

Click here to view the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment